- IBM is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering that will provide clients with the expertise and technology they need to innovate their business processes and scale generative AI effectively.
LONDON, UK, August 17, 2023 - Today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering...Aug 17, 2023
- While employees rank impactful work as a top attribute they care about, executives say it’s the least important factor to their teams.
LONDON, UK, August 14, 2023 - Executives in the UK estimate that 41% of their workforce will need to reskill as a result of implementing AI and automation over the next three years, according to a...Aug 14, 2023
- UK organisations that extensively use security AI and automation reduced data breach costs by £1.6m on average; Globally, ransomware victims that chose not to involve law enforcement faced $470,000 in extra costs
LONDON, UK. 24 July 2023 – IBM Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 which revealed that UK organisations pay an average of £3.4m for data breach incidents. The...Jul 24, 2023
- Half (50%) of CEOs report they are already integrating generative AI into digital products and services
LONDON, UK, June 27, 2023 – A new study by the IBM (NYSE: IBM) Institute for Business Value, “ CEO decision-making in the age of AI, Act with intention” found that half of the CEOs in the...Jun 27, 2023
- IBM AI Draw Analysis creates a new statistic for tennis, offering deeper insight into a player’s potential path to the final
LONDON, U.K. and ARMONK N.Y., June 21, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) and The All England Lawn Tennis Club today announced new features for the Wimbledon digital fan experience that will launch at this...Jun 21, 2023