- •IBM launches new European study of 1600+ senior business executives to explore how leadership is changing in the age of AI
Wednesday 8 November, London: Today, IBM launched its new report ‘Leadership in the Age of AI’, which found that nearly 80% of senior UK businesses leaders surveyed are deploying generative...Nov 8, 2023
Arvind Krishna, Chairman and CEO of IBM, met recently with one of the UK’s leading business editors in New York for a major profile interview. The Sunday Times’ article covered IBM’s recent...Oct 27, 2023
- IBM Expands Relationship with AWS to Bring Generative AI Solutions and Dedicated Expertise to ClientsDelivering joint solutions upgraded with generative AI capabilities for critical use cases
London, UK -- October 18, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced an expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help more mutual clients operationalise and derive value from...Oct 18, 2023
- IBM is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering that will provide clients with the expertise and technology they need to innovate their business processes and scale generative AI effectively.
LONDON, UK, August 17, 2023 - Today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering...Aug 17, 2023
- While employees rank impactful work as a top attribute they care about, executives say it’s the least important factor to their teams.
LONDON, UK, August 14, 2023 - Executives in the UK estimate that 41% of their workforce will need to reskill as a result of implementing AI and automation over the next three years, according to a...Aug 14, 2023
- UK organisations that extensively use security AI and automation reduced data breach costs by £1.6m on average; Globally, ransomware victims that chose not to involve law enforcement faced $470,000 in extra costs
LONDON, UK. 24 July 2023 – IBM Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 which revealed that UK organisations pay an average of £3.4m for data breach incidents. The...Jul 24, 2023
- Half (50%) of CEOs report they are already integrating generative AI into digital products and services
LONDON, UK, June 27, 2023 – A new study by the IBM (NYSE: IBM) Institute for Business Value, “ CEO decision-making in the age of AI, Act with intention” found that half of the CEOs in the...Jun 27, 2023
- IBM AI Draw Analysis creates a new statistic for tennis, offering deeper insight into a player’s potential path to the final
LONDON, U.K. and ARMONK N.Y., June 21, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) and The All England Lawn Tennis Club today announced new features for the Wimbledon digital fan experience that will launch at this...Jun 21, 2023