- UK organisations that extensively use security AI and automation reduced data breach costs by £1.6m on average; Globally, ransomware victims that chose not to involve law enforcement faced $470,000 in extra costs
LONDON, UK. 24 July 2023 – IBM Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 which revealed that UK organisations pay an average of £3.4m for data breach incidents. The...Jul 24, 2023
- New IBM Study Reveals Inadequate Data Hinders Progress Against Environmental, Social and Governance GoalsUK executives cite inadequate data (42%) as a top barrier holding back ESG progress
LONDON, UK, April 17, 2023 - A new global IBM (NYSE: IBM) Institute for Business Value (IBV) study, “The ESG ultimatum: Profit or perish,” of executives and consumers reveals that while...Apr 17, 2023
IBM is pleased to see the UK government making progress on its plans to develop a pro-innovation approach to AI regulation. Like similar approaches in Singapore and Japan, this new white paper...Apr 3, 2023
- IBM will support projects that can help improve access to safe drinking water for all, improve water quality by reducing pollution, increase water-use efficiency, protect and restore water-related ecosystems, increase sanitation management and reduce the number of people suffering from water scarcity
LONDON, UK, March 1, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced today that it is accepting proposals for the next cohort of the IBM Sustainability Accelerator, which will focus on water management...Mar 14, 2023
- Advancing women in leadership is not a formal business priority for the majority of organisations surveyed, but there is a roadmap for sustainable progress
LONDON, UK, March 1, 2023 - The leadership pipeline for women has hollowed out in the middle, according to a new global study “Women in leadership: Why perception outpaces the pipeline—and...Mar 1, 2023
- IBM Report: Vulnerable UK energy system among top targets for cybercriminals as businesses face growing extortion threatData shows the UK was the most attacked country in Europe, with the energy and finance sectors each receiving 16% of cyberattacks in 2022.
ARMONK, N.Y. and LONDON, UK, FEBRUARY 22, 2023 – IBM Security (NYSE: IBM) today released its 2023 X-Force Threat Intelligence Index, which revealed that the UK’s energy industry was among the...Feb 22, 2023
- UK Business Leaders Say Hybrid Cloud is Critical to Modernisation, Yet Security, Skills and Compliance Concerns Impede SuccessNew IBM Transformation Index: State of Cloud helps business leaders to assess gaps in their transformation journey.
ARMONK, N.Y., September 28, 2022 – New market research from IBM (NYSE: IBM) revealed that 71% of UK respondents have adopted a hybrid cloud approach which can help drive digital transformation,...Sep 28, 2022
• The company announces more than 170 new partnerships and program expansions in more than 30 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
London, United Kingdom, 13th October, 2021 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today unveiled a groundbreaking commitment and global plan to provide 30 million people of all ages with new skills needed for the jobs...Oct 13, 2021