- IBM Commits to Train 2 Million in Artificial Intelligence in Three Years, with a Focus on Underrepresented Communities•Learners will benefit from a new generative AI course roadmap and collaborations with Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) worldwide.
DUBLIN, 22 November, 2023 - To help close the global artificial intelligence (AI) skills gap, today IBM announced a commitment to train two million learners in AI by the end of 2026, with a focus...Nov 22, 2023
- IBM furthers commitment to climate action through free training in green and technology skills for vulnerable communities and new sustainability projects•Training: IBM SkillsBuild launches roadmap of sustainability courses to benefit learners across communities underrepresented in technology and address the market need for green and technology skills
LONDON, UK, November 16, 2023 – As vulnerable communities in the UK continue to suffer outsized effects of climate change, IBM is empowering innovators with cutting-edge technologies and...Nov 16, 2023
- IBM Brings New Capabilities to its Sustainability Software to Help Organisations Accurately and Efficiently Operationalise Scope 3 Greenhouse Gas Emissions InsightsNew text classification capabilities can help to automatically categorise thousands of lines of spend data using natural language processing (NLP)
LONDON, UK, SEPTEMBER 20, 2023: IBM (NYSE:IBM) today announced it can help organisations accelerate the capture, calculation and analysis of Scope 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through the...Sep 20, 2023
- IBM’s continued involvement in the U.N. effort builds on a long legacy of research and action on global challenges in collaboration with governments and civil society. IBM will demonstrate the power of AI and technology in driving progress on sustainability goals and improving business efficiency.
LONDON, UK, September 13, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced its role as an Associate Pathway Partner of the 2023 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28). The conference, which will...Sep 13, 2023
- UK organisations that extensively use security AI and automation reduced data breach costs by £1.6m on average; Globally, ransomware victims that chose not to involve law enforcement faced $470,000 in extra costs
LONDON, UK. 24 July 2023 – IBM Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 which revealed that UK organisations pay an average of £3.4m for data breach incidents. The...Jul 24, 2023
- Crown Commercial Service and IBM Sign 3-Year Memorandum of Understanding to Boost Public Sector ServicesThe Crown Commercial Service has announced a new 3-year Memorandum of Understanding with IBM, aimed at enhancing accessibility and cost-efficiency for public sector organisations using IBM's hardware, software, and cloud services.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has announced a new 3-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IBM, aimed at enhancing accessibility and cost- efficiency for public sector organisations...Jul 20, 2023
- Digital Realty Selects IBM Sustainability Software to Transform Data into Insights Across its Global Data Centers and OfficesIBM today announced that Digital Realty is using the IBM Envizi ESG Suite to collect, analyse and report on its environmental, social and governance performance across its portfolio of 300+ data centers in across 50+ metros across 27 countries on six continents.
LONDON, UK; July 18, 2023London, UK; July 18, 2023 - IBM (NYSE:IBM) today announced that Digital Realty (NYSE:DLR) is using the IBM Envizi ESG Suite to collect, analyse and report on its...Jul 18, 2023
- IBM will support projects that can help improve access to safe drinking water for all, improve water quality by reducing pollution, increase water-use efficiency, protect and restore water-related ecosystems, increase sanitation management and reduce the number of people suffering from water scarcity
LONDON, UK, March 1, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced today that it is accepting proposals for the next cohort of the IBM Sustainability Accelerator, which will focus on water management...Mar 14, 2023