- IBM Commits to Train 2 Million in Artificial Intelligence in Three Years, with a Focus on Underrepresented Communities•Learners will benefit from a new generative AI course roadmap and collaborations with Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) worldwide.
DUBLIN, 22 November, 2023 - To help close the global artificial intelligence (AI) skills gap, today IBM announced a commitment to train two million learners in AI by the end of 2026, with a focus...Nov 22, 2023
- IBM furthers commitment to climate action through free training in green and technology skills for vulnerable communities and new sustainability projects•Training: IBM SkillsBuild launches roadmap of sustainability courses to benefit learners across communities underrepresented in technology and address the market need for green and technology skills
LONDON, UK, November 16, 2023 – As vulnerable communities in the UK continue to suffer outsized effects of climate change, IBM is empowering innovators with cutting-edge technologies and...Nov 16, 2023
- •IBM launches new European study of 1600+ senior business executives to explore how leadership is changing in the age of AI
Wednesday 8 November, London: Today, IBM launched its new report ‘Leadership in the Age of AI’, which found that nearly 80% of senior UK businesses leaders surveyed are deploying generative...Nov 8, 2023
- The National Quantum Computing Centre signs agreement with IBM to provide quantum computing access to UK academic, research, and public sector organisationsThe National Quantum Computing Centre today announces an agreement with IBM for the centre to provide UK researchers with cloud access to IBM Quantum’s Premium Plan, including IBM’s fleet of quantum computing systems, with the aim to drive new research directions based on the use of quantum computing.
Release date 2 November 2023, Oxfordshire, UK – The National Quantum Computing Centre (NQCC) today announces an agreement with IBM for the centre to provide UK researchers with cloud access to...Nov 2, 2023
Arvind Krishna, Chairman and CEO of IBM, met recently with one of the UK’s leading business editors in New York for a major profile interview. The Sunday Times’ article covered IBM’s recent...Oct 27, 2023
- IBM Expands Relationship with AWS to Bring Generative AI Solutions and Dedicated Expertise to ClientsDelivering joint solutions upgraded with generative AI capabilities for critical use cases
London, UK -- October 18, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced an expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help more mutual clients operationalise and derive value from...Oct 18, 2023
- IBM Brings New Capabilities to its Sustainability Software to Help Organisations Accurately and Efficiently Operationalise Scope 3 Greenhouse Gas Emissions InsightsNew text classification capabilities can help to automatically categorise thousands of lines of spend data using natural language processing (NLP)
LONDON, UK, SEPTEMBER 20, 2023: IBM (NYSE:IBM) today announced it can help organisations accelerate the capture, calculation and analysis of Scope 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through the...Sep 20, 2023
- IBM’s continued involvement in the U.N. effort builds on a long legacy of research and action on global challenges in collaboration with governments and civil society. IBM will demonstrate the power of AI and technology in driving progress on sustainability goals and improving business efficiency.
LONDON, UK, September 13, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced its role as an Associate Pathway Partner of the 2023 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28). The conference, which will...Sep 13, 2023
- IBM is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering that will provide clients with the expertise and technology they need to innovate their business processes and scale generative AI effectively.
LONDON, UK, August 17, 2023 - Today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) is expanding its collaboration with Microsoft to help joint clients accelerate the deployment of generative AI - and deliver a new offering...Aug 17, 2023
- While employees rank impactful work as a top attribute they care about, executives say it’s the least important factor to their teams.
LONDON, UK, August 14, 2023 - Executives in the UK estimate that 41% of their workforce will need to reskill as a result of implementing AI and automation over the next three years, according to a...Aug 14, 2023
- UK organisations that extensively use security AI and automation reduced data breach costs by £1.6m on average; Globally, ransomware victims that chose not to involve law enforcement faced $470,000 in extra costs
LONDON, UK. 24 July 2023 – IBM Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 which revealed that UK organisations pay an average of £3.4m for data breach incidents. The...Jul 24, 2023
- Crown Commercial Service and IBM Sign 3-Year Memorandum of Understanding to Boost Public Sector ServicesThe Crown Commercial Service has announced a new 3-year Memorandum of Understanding with IBM, aimed at enhancing accessibility and cost-efficiency for public sector organisations using IBM's hardware, software, and cloud services.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has announced a new 3-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IBM, aimed at enhancing accessibility and cost- efficiency for public sector organisations...Jul 20, 2023
- Digital Realty Selects IBM Sustainability Software to Transform Data into Insights Across its Global Data Centers and OfficesIBM today announced that Digital Realty is using the IBM Envizi ESG Suite to collect, analyse and report on its environmental, social and governance performance across its portfolio of 300+ data centers in across 50+ metros across 27 countries on six continents.
LONDON, UK; July 18, 2023London, UK; July 18, 2023 - IBM (NYSE:IBM) today announced that Digital Realty (NYSE:DLR) is using the IBM Envizi ESG Suite to collect, analyse and report on its...Jul 18, 2023
- Half (50%) of CEOs report they are already integrating generative AI into digital products and services
LONDON, UK, June 27, 2023 – A new study by the IBM (NYSE: IBM) Institute for Business Value, “ CEO decision-making in the age of AI, Act with intention” found that half of the CEOs in the...Jun 27, 2023
- IBM AI Draw Analysis creates a new statistic for tennis, offering deeper insight into a player’s potential path to the final
LONDON, U.K. and ARMONK N.Y., June 21, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) and The All England Lawn Tennis Club today announced new features for the Wimbledon digital fan experience that will launch at this...Jun 21, 2023
IBM Consulting has been selected to revolutionise Diageo’s IT environment by introducing intuitive processes, powered by market-leading technology, enabling the company to make better and...May 24, 2023